Take our poll.
The stereotypical jeweler carries lots of diamonds, but that's not the only way to run a successful store.
Some carry only a limited number of diamonds, and others build their business on other types of jewelry entirely.
We love to know: How important are diamonds to your business?
Take our poll and be sure to follow us on Twitter!
How important are diamonds to your business?— INSTORE (@instoremag) July 3, 2017
Latest Fun Stories
- Here's What One Jeweler Wanted to Say When A Client Asked Why There Was A Charge for Appraisals
- You Won't Believe What This Associate Said to An Off-Duty Cop Shopping in His Store
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.