de Boulle, Houston, TX
Nick Boulle is best known for his passions: motorsports, cycling, watches, design and family. His love for cars and competition drove him early in life to racing cars, where he competed at the amateur and eventually the professional levels of the sport. In January, Nick won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona event. He officially became a part of his family’s business, de Boulle Diamond & Jewelry, when the family opened its Houston location, which was named America’s Coolest Store in the big category in 2016.
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.