de Boulle, Houston, TX
Nick Boulle is best known for his passions: motorsports, cycling, watches, design and family. His love for cars and competition drove him early in life to racing cars, where he competed at the amateur and eventually the professional levels of the sport. In January, Nick won the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona event. He officially became a part of his family’s business, de Boulle Diamond & Jewelry, when the family opened its Houston location, which was named America’s Coolest Store in the big category in 2016.
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
- What I Should Have Said to This Rude Customer to Shut Down His Piracy Proposal
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.