Gene the Jeweler reveals another big problem.
The problems in Gene the Jeweler's fictional jewelry store just never seem to end.
We learned in previous episodes that Gene doesn't train his employees and doesn't tend to address issues that come up, such as an employee's chronic tardiness. Things don't seem to run very smoothly in Gene's store.
In this episode of the parody series, we learn more about Margie, an employee who's already known to have problems getting along with her colleagues. As it turns out, she also has a rather severe personal hygiene problem.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
As usual, Gene doesn't seem to have any plans for tackling the issue. But it sure is funny to hear him describe it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- This Piece of Jewelry Grew 12X in Value — or So Gene the Jeweler Thinks
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Gets a New Look
- Gene the Jeweler Takes Lots of Vacations — One Each Day, in Fact
- Wouldn't You Just Love to Say This to the Customer Who Pooh-Poohs a Complicated Repair?
- Cartoon: And It Was Love at First Sight ...
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.