But does he understand what 'vacation' means?
To stay sharp and motivated, it's important to take some time off work every now and then. A nice vacation can be just the thing to re-energize a weary jeweler.
Gene the Jeweler, a fictional character created by marketing specialist Jimmy DeGroot, understands this. Or so he says.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
Gene takes his team to Las Vegas once a year for the trade shows. That counts a vacation, doesn't it?
Or perhaps you define a vacation as time spent away from your team. If that's the case, the Gene takes one every single day when he leaves work.
Or maybe Gene just doesn't get it.
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.