What exactly does he mean by 'custom,' anyway?
Like many jewelers, Gene the Jeweler does custom work.
If you can call it that.
In this episode, the fictional Gene takes on a tour of his shop.
SEE MORE GENE THE JEWELER VIDEOS
And while he professes to create custom jewelry, he lacks the technology that you might expect to see in a store that does such work.
You have to wonder: What exactly is Gene's definition of "custom"?
Watch the video:
Latest Fun Stories
- Cartoon: Jewelry Design Is a Labor of Love
- Cartoon: The Jeweler Creates the Tool to End All Tools
- Gene Creates Lots of 'Custom' Jewelry ... But Does He Really?
- Believe It or Not, Avocado Ring Boxes Are Now a Thing
- New JVC CEO Gets Personal, Including Why She's a Nerd and Her Favorite Advice from RuPaul
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.