Create the right feeling in your clients.
It can be frustrating when a customer leaves without buying something — especially when you can't figure out why.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale explains that it's often because the person already has a necklace and feels it's irresponsible to own too many things. It's the jeweler's job to help the client feel more positive about making a purchase.
Arundale offers tips for creating the right feeling by promoting trade-ins. Take a look:
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon