Create the right feeling in your clients.
It can be frustrating when a customer leaves without buying something — especially when you can't figure out why.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale explains that it's often because the person already has a necklace and feels it's irresponsible to own too many things. It's the jeweler's job to help the client feel more positive about making a purchase.
Arundale offers tips for creating the right feeling by promoting trade-ins. Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador