Here's what customers really want.
There's a crucial quality that diamond-grading reports don't capture, says Aleah Arundale.
In this short video, she talks about what customers are really looking for when they shop for a diamond.
Hint: To really figure out if a gemstone has the desired traits, consumers need to visit a jewelry store in person.
Take a look:
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon