E-commerce has important downsides.
Brick-and-mortar jewelry retailers often wonder how to respond to the growing presence of online diamond retailers.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale offers one approach to try.
The main idea is to point out that ordering something as valuable as a diamond online brings quite a few risks. Buying from a trusted local jeweler, on the other hand, is a much safer endeavor.
Take a look:
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon