For a really impressive Christmas cookie, how about one containing a gem inside? A British online retailer, veryfirstto.com, did this last year with 3-carat diamonds (price tag for the set: 995,000 pounds), but we think less precious gems (garnets, topaz, amethyst or even aquamarines) could work just as well. Gather up all those loose stones you’ve got in a jar in the shop and order your own custom-made store-branded cookies. Sell them in sets of 12.
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador