They'd love to have this name in their cases.
If a certain Swiss luxury watchmaker has had your attention for a while, you're not alone.
In our recent Big Survey, we asked, "What jewelry or watch brand would you most like to add to your cases?" More than 600 readers voted.
SEE MORE BIG SURVEY 2017 STORIES
Rolex hangs onto the top spot since 2007. Gabriel & Co. didn’t make the list in 2007 and now ranks third. At fifth, Shinola is also a new entry on the list.
Below are the full results. Look out for all the results of the 2017 Big Survey in the October edition of INSTORE.
2. Tag Heuer
3. Gabriel & Co.
4. David Yurman
6. Simon G.
8. (tie) Citizen, John Hardy, Patek Philippe
This article originally appeared in the October 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Know How Stories
- Jewelers Actually Found New Customers in These 10 Strange Places
- Big Diamonds Are Back – And You Can Profit From the Trend
- This Is the Top-Selling Watch Brand of 2017
- Jewelers Desire This Brand More Than Any Other ... (You Can Probably Guess This One)
- This Is the Biggest Change in How Stores Sell Jewelry