Sales advice from Aleah Arundale.
Selling more jewelry doesn't have to be complicated.
In the video below, Aleah Arundale of the popular Jewelers Helping Jewelers Facebook group offers tips to help you move more merchandise. The beauty of them is that they're easy to implement and highly practical — there's even one that will encourage your customers to put their phones down and focus on the jewelry!
Take a look:
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador