What to do with a little girl who becomes enthralled with a jewelry brochure from your store and then spends days telling everyone who will listen what a palace of wonders your business is? Do what Molinelli’s Jewelers in Pocatello, ID, did with one such awestruck child of a customer: Give her her very own diamond ring and ask her to act as your store ambassador. In the case of Molinelli’s, she became Evy, Molinelli’s Jewelers Official Diamond Diva.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador