TIP: FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE
WHY IT IS TRUE: Whether shopping for themselves or someone else, customers enjoy being complimented for the jewelry and clothing they are wearing.
PLAN OF ACTION: Be specific by pointing out one item that may stand out, such as a pendant, ring, bracelet, etc. Customers are genuinely flattered when they are personally recognized by the jeweler.
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador