Ask INSTORE Archives
Handling mediocre employees, expiration dates on gift cards, and finding a certified public...
Getting gold refined, alternatives to cutting your prices, and jewelry inventory software for...
Buying a traffic-counter, dealing with overtime issues, what to do when two employees want the same day off, and...
Finding out the value of your store, handling a salesperson with really bad breath, and things you legally shouldn't ask in a job...
Page 17 of 17
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.
Latest Know How Stories
- How to Sell a Treated Diamond
- This Valentine's Day, Try Your Jewelry in Bathbombs
- Don’t Believe the Haters; You Can Donate to Every Cause
- When a Client Asked to Swap Her Diamond for a CZ, Did This Retailer Do The Right Thing?
- The Overwhelming Majority of Jewelers Don't Plan to Accept This Popular Currency Anytime Soon