Ask INSTORE Archives
Handling mediocre employees, expiration dates on gift cards, and finding a certified public...
Getting gold refined, alternatives to cutting your prices, and jewelry inventory software for...
Buying a traffic-counter, dealing with overtime issues, what to do when two employees want the same day off, and...
Finding out the value of your store, handling a salesperson with really bad breath, and things you legally shouldn't ask in a job...
Page 17 of 17
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.
Latest Know How Stories
- How Far are Jewelers Prepared to Go to Save a Sale? Our Brain Squad Answers
- Is a Big Brand Store-in-Store a Fit for You? See What Other Jewelers Say
- After 2 Clients Divorce, an Owner Must Decide Who Owns the Store Credit
- This Simple Thing is Guaranteed to Make a Customer Feel Good
- Have a Young Fan Who Loves Your Store? Here's How to Make Her an Ambassador