The company topped the Global RepTrak 100.
Rolex has landed at No. 1 on a new list of the "most reputable companies in the world."
The ranking comes from the Reputation Institute, a research and advisory firm.
No other jewelry or watch company made the organization's 2017 Global RepTrak list of the companies with the best reputations.
“The annual Global RepTrak 100 spotlights the companies that truly understand what they stand for and how to reinforce the emotional bond with their stakeholders across all the markets they serve," said Michele Tesoro-Tess, executive partner with the Reputation Institute. “This year’s Top 10 companies come from different sectors: Reputation is a cross-industry asset and companies continuously invest on it because their leaderships finally recognized its impact on business performances.”
The ranking measures the general public’s perception of the world’s top companies on seven key dimensions of reputation: products and services, innovation, workplace, governance, citizenship, leadership and performance.
For the Global RepTrak 100 study, the Reputation Institute measures the "most highly regarded and familiar" multinational companies in 15 countries.
The Reputation Institute's top 10 companies for 2017:
- LEGO Group
- The Walt Disney Company
Read more from the Reputation Institute
Latest Fun Stories
- Jewelers Are Loosening (or Just Losing) Their Ties – The Rise of Smart Casual
- Other Than Round, What Shape of Diamond Sells Best for You?
- This Jeweler Deals With a Disgusting Problem Every Day — and It Just Doesn't Seem Worth It
- Jeweler Was Bored at Work ... So He Did the Funniest Thing to These Watches
- Poll: What Type of Bracelet Is Most Popular in Your Area?