This client turns the beat around with a ’70s vibe
She might not remember the ’70s, but she loves to recreate the looks of the era, which also took over the runways for the past few seasons: bell-bottoms, wrap dresses, platform shoes, fringe, and gold jewelry. She watches The Last Days Of Disco for influence and Saturday Night Fever for reference and looks to icons Lauren Hutton, Bianca Jagger and Cher for how to pull off the look and revive the feminist sex appeal of the day.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.