Reem Acra spring 2018 bridal runway show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
Black bows, ribbons, gloves and belts accented white gowns during the bridal runway shows. In jewelry, this translates into either black diamonds or blackened metals which play off of shimmering yellow gold, sparkling white diamonds or lustrous pearls. Styles in engagement rings and wedding bands and complementary jewels are anything but conventional and range from stacks of contrasting metal and black-and-white diamond wedding bands to nature-inspired headpieces.
Sylva & Cie
18K white rose-cut diamond ring (approx. 5.32 TCW).
Price on request
18K pavé diamond caged white freshwater pearl earrings
Medusa headpiece in gold leaf, oxidized silver and diamond accents.
This article originally appeared in the September 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.