Calvin Klein spring 2018 runway show, NYFW. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
During New York Fashion Week, Spring 2018 color was out in full force. Ready-to-wear designers had a major orange crush. Jewelry designers are also giving orange a new twist in big juicy gemstones that range from hessonite and spessartite garnets to mystical fire opals.
One-of-a-kind fire opal Buddha carving set inside crystal dome and gold frame with diamond and carnelian flowers on the border.
Melissa Joy Manning
Montana agate double band ring.
Spessartite cabochon ring in 18K yellow gold with diamonds.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.