Children’s jewelry performed weakly over the last year, with the best sales seen in the West and in country towns and the worst in the Midwest and in large cities.
This article originally appeared in the November 2017 edition of INSTORE.
What's the Brain Squad?
If you're the owner or top manager of a U.S. jewelry store, you're invited to join the INSTORE Brain Squad. By taking one five-minute quiz a month, you can get a free t-shirt, be featured prominently in this magazine, and make your voice heard on key issues affecting the jewelry industry. Good deal, right? Sign up here.
Latest Products Stories
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
- Brave is Beautiful for Kaura Jewels … and More New Releases for January
- The 19 Newest Gold Jewels Your Clients Will Crave
- New Catalogs from Overnight Mountings and Kim International ... Plus More Service News for January
- A New Design DVD, Plus a Sweet Treat and More Jewelry Pro Gear for January
The Wilkerson Way
See how one jeweler's inventory sale turned unsold merchandise into cold, hard cash.