Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2018 Runway Show. PHOTO COURTESY OF REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
There was an air of nobility as fashion designers such as Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci sent models accessorized in tiaras, diadems and parures with a regal feeling down the spring 2018 runways. Precious gemstones and elegantly proportioned earrings and necklaces designed in collaboration with top jewelry designers were also a hit this season. Here we feature how rings and necklaces are inspired by the royal jewels of the crown.
14K intricate filigree band ring inspired by a tiara.
Diamond tiara necklace in 14K pink gold.
Lulu & Shay
Fancy sapphire 14K gold Beatrix Marquis ring and Pear Seaweed ring in 14K yellow gold with pink tourmaline center.
Beatrix ring $1,725; Seaweed ring $1,350
This article originally appeared in the December 2017 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- See How Denim Is Influencing This Year's Jewelry Fashions
- Here's the Timeless Jewelry Look That Zoe Kravitz Reintroduced to the Red Carpet
- Pandora, Gabriel & Co. Topped the Holiday List. Here Were the Other Hot-Selling Brands for December, According to Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels for the Woman Who Loves to Travel the Globe
- Linear Earrings Grab Spotlight on Primetime Emmys Red Carpet
Aging Merchandise? What a Perfect Time for an Anniversary Sale!
How Wilkerson helped this iconic jeweler get its mojo back.