Advance Your Designs
Jewelry designer Rémy Rotenier’s latest DVD, Advanced Jewelry Design, helps advanced students of rendering to elevate their skills.
MJSA Press has released a new book, A Jeweler’s Guide To Apprenticeships: How To Create Effective Programs. The new release, by educator and award-winning jewelry artist Nanz Aalund, offers a collection of tests, step-by-step projects and even interviews with professional jewelers.
Light It Up
The Linx floor lamp from Lumi Source calls to mind the planes of a faceted gem in an understated, industrial-chic way.
A Real Cocktail Ring
Finally, a chic, grown-up version of the Ring Pop: Sweet Saba’s Campari on the Rocks offers a high fashion incarnation of everyone’s favorite edible accessory.
These lovely fused glass dishes from Dunitz & Company are hand cut and painted by artisans in Guatemala.
This article originally appeared in the January 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- The 4,000-Year-Old Story of the Jewelry Clasp Told, and More March Service News
- The Top 3 Selling Brands of January and More Hot Sellers from Our Brain Squad
- 4 Jewels That Shine for the Gender-Bending Client
- An Agate-and-Silk Clutch, Custom Kleenex and More March Gear for Jewelry Pros
- 3 Jewels That Prove Purple Reigns on Runways and in Showcases
Don't Gamble with Your Retirement
Let Wilkerson manage every detail of the most important sale of your life.