Tom Ford spring 2018 runway show. Photo courtesy of Rex/Shutterstock
International ready-to-wear designers were feeling the blues when they sent an American classic — denim — down the runways for spring 2018. From dressed up to ripped up, from darker to lighter washes, from western to rock ‘n roll influences, it was all about the jeans this season. Jewelry designers are also tuning in to the soul of the blues in a range of denim-friendly gemstones, which includes lapis, iolite, and natural Ceylon sapphires.
Lapis center necklace in 24K gold and oxidized sterling silver.
Guided Ring in 18K yellow gold with lapis center and black and white diamond accents.
14K yellow gold lapis earrings with multi-color tourmaline accents.
This article originally appeared in the February 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.