Get a Grasp on Clasps
CLASPS: 4,000 YEARS OF FASTENERS IN JEWELLERY, by Anna Tabakhova, traces the evolution of the clasp from the Bronze Age to today and has won acclaim from museums and jewelry historians all over the world.
The Mini Museum is a portable collection of curiosities where every item is authentic, iconic, and clearly labeled. Many are geological, making it a perfect gift for gemological enthusiasts or a fantastic talking point as unusual store décor.
Clutch Your Gems
The Agate Gem Clutch by TAYMA Fine Jewellery incorporates bright silk and gorgeous agate slices — spectacular for the unabashed fashionista who loves to make a splash!
Sniffle in Style
Place a custom order of tissues with the name of your store, and you’ll be ready to stylishly soothe even the most emotional engagement-ring hunting lovebirds.
$1 per pack
Jump Through Hoops
This rainbow crystal embroidery hoop art is sweet, on-brand, and handmade! Particularly perfect for shops looking to curate a boho vibe.
This article originally appeared in the March 2018 edition of INSTORE.
Latest Products Stories
- From Pink Diamond Phone Cases to the Ultimate Earring Problem Solver, Here's April's Jewelry Pro Gear
- Hearts on Fire Takes Top Spot in Hot Brands for February
- From an Interchangeable Earring System to Enamel Bangles, Here are the Latest New Collections
- Four Jewels for the Customer Who Loves All Things Glittery
- Here's the Earring Trend That Went Long at the SAG Awards
JEWELER SUCCESS STORIES
A Worry-Free Way to Close Shop
Ron Pierro, owner of Pierro's Jewelers in Brandenton, Florida, chose Wilkerson to run his going out of business sale. From marketing to on-site sale management, Wilkerson did it all--giving Ron the kind of closure that only comes from trusting the best. Wilkerson.