- Beyond The Bead--bracelet-- Manufacturers like Pandora and Trollbeads are getting into necklaces and stackable rings and adding more dangling charms to collections.
- A Vibrant shade of color pops fine jewelry as designers show big bold and beautiful stones that range from Geodes to ultra smooth Cabochons.
- Designers are continuing on their silver streak, showing all variations of the metal from brushed to blackened and from geometric and stark to lacy and open.
- Vintage is fine jewelry's answer to individualization as designers and manufacturers show a range that goes from deco to retro and everything in between. Mix it up and wear the different time periods together. There is no 'right or wrong' way --only the modern way of blending everything with your own personal style.
- Limited editions and one-of-a-kind pieces continue in popularity. Predominately these looks revolve around a certain exclusive cut of stone and the designer is built around what will make them pop. Indulge and bring these pieces in to have on hand for your customers.
- Designers and manufacturers are hitching their creativity to alterative bridal rings. Opaque rose cuts in rounds, marquis and pear shapes and polished rough natural colored diamond are perfectly paired with unexpected refined elements as streamlined bezels and the delicacy of pave.
- Every piece of jewelry tells a story and those that are sentimental, symbolic and spiritual go a long way in today's market in all variations of metal. Adding on charms to a pendant or a bracelet that are meaningful to your customer continues to create the most attention going into the new season.
- It's a man's world when it comes to the latest in niche market jewelry. Bracelets are trending in both stainless steel and silver with rubber or leather accents, while cuff links grow as a category as designers and manufacturers get more creative. Pendants are simple, with emphasis on understandable motifs, dog tags, discs, Roman coins or intaglios.
So take a risk, place a bet on your favorite style/trend/designer and go shopping. We'll see you soon.
blog comments powered by Disqus